Can You Put Eggos (Frozen Waffles) In An Air Fryer? (read this first)
Eating Eggos for breakfast is a great way to start your day. The problem with Eggos is that they often don’t cook as well as we like them.
They can come out of the toaster soggy or overdone which can be a disappointing way to begin a new day. Using the air fryer to cook your frozen waffles means they’ll always be cooked to perfection.
Why You’ll Love Air Fried Frozen Waffles (Eggos)
- They cook straight from the freezer
- Cook in 6 minutes
- Can be used for all brands of frozen waffles
- Can cook twice as many frozen waffles at one time
- Crispy exterior with a nice soft interior
- Consistent results
How To Cook Eggos (Frozen Waffles) In An Air Fryer
Cooking Eggos and all other frozen waffles in an air fryer is so easy to do.
- 2 Frozen Waffles
- Lay the 2 frozen waffles flat in the air fryer basket ensuring there is a gap between each one
- Air fry at 180 C (350 F) for 3 minutes
- Turn the waffles
- Air fry for a further 3 minutes
- Serve immediately
Air Fryer Eggos (Frozen Waffles) Cooking Tips
- You can use this same recipe for all types of frozen waffles, not just Eggos
- Serve as soon as the waffles are done because they cool down extremely quickly
- These cooking instructions are for frozen waffles only and will not work for thawed or fresh batter waffles
- All air fryers are different which means you might need to adjust the cooking times
- If you’re cooking in batches, the more you cook, the less time they’ll take to cook
- Never overload the air fryer basket, always cook frozen waffles in a single layer ensuring there is a gap around each one
Air Fried Frozen Waffles Serving Suggestions
You can serve these waffles with any of your favourite toppings including;
- Maple Syrup
- Fresh Cream
- Icing Sugar
- Lemon Juice
- Peanut Butter
- Smoked Salmon
- Cream Cheese
Can You Cook Frozen Potato Waffles In An Air Fryer?
We have potato waffles for a weekend breakfast treat with crispy bacon, fried eggs and baked beans. Cooking frozen potato waffles in the air fryer is such an easy way to cook them because you simply set the temperature and time and forget them until they’re cooked.
How To Cook Frozen Potato Waffles In An Air Fryer
To get your potato waffles cooked to a crispy perfection on the outside with a soft, hot interior just do the following;
- 4 Frozen Potato Waffles
- Lay 4 frozen potato waffles in a single layer in the air fryer basket ensuring there is a space between each one
- Air fry at 180 C (350 F) for 8 minutes
Air Fried Frozen Potato Waffles Cooking Tips
- All air fryers are different so you may have to adjust the cooking time slightly
- If you’re cooking in batches, cooking times will be reduced the more you cook
- Serve immediately as they cool down fast
- Always ensure there is a gap between each waffle to allow adequate air flow
What’s the best part of a waffle?
The “w” – without it, they’re just awful (affle) 😂
- Can You Put Gammon In An Air Fryer?
- Can You Put Gammon Steaks In An Air Fryer?
- Can You Put Liver In An Air Fryer?
- Can You Put Kebabs In An Air Fryer?
Frequently Asked Questions
You can put frozen waffles in an air fryer. They will take around 6 minutes at 180 C (350 F).
It will take around 6 minutes at 180 C (350 F) to cook Eggo frozen waffles in an air fryer.
Eggo waffles are already cooked. You are aiming to get hot as quickly as you can to prevent them from becoming soggy.
You can microwave frozen Eggo waffles but they will never become crisp in a microwave.
According to the manufacturer, Kellogg’s, one serving is 2 waffles.