Can You Put Garlic Bread In An Air Fryer? (read this first)
Garlic bread is the perfect accompaniment to many meals from soups and casseroles to pizza. Air frying garlic bread is a quick and easy way to make garlic bread and produces hardly any mess at all.
Why You’ll Love Air Fryer Garlic Bread
We love making garlic bread in the air fryer and we’re convinced you will too.
- It’s fast
You can make garlic bread for the whole family in around 12 minutes
- It’s easy
This is such a simple recipe, anyone can make it
- There’s hardly any mess
All of the mess is contained within the air fryer basket and this can be reduced further by using an air fryer basket disposable paper liner
- Consistent results every time
Once you perfect this recipe and the cooking time, you’ll get the same perfect results time after time
How to Make Air Fryer Garlic Bread
This air fryer garlic bread is easy to make and uses only a few ingredients
- 1 Baguette
- 4 tablespoons of Butter
- 4 Cloves of Minced Garlic
- Preheat the air fryer to 180 C (350 F)
- Cut the baguette in half so that it fits into the air fryer basket (you might need to cut it into 3)
- Mix the butter and minced garlic in a bowl
- Slice the baguette pieces lengthways
- Spread the garlic butter all over the inside of the baguette
- Place in the air fryer basket and cook for 5 to 7 minutes
- Remove from the basket
Air Fryer Garlic Bread Cooking Tips
- Cooking times are for guidance only because all air fryers are different
- You could add paprika, parsley or any other preferred herbs and spices if you like
- You can reduce washing up by using a disposable paper liner in the air fryer basket, this should be added after preheating has completed for safety purposes
- Instead of slicing lengthways, you could cut the baguette into small discs and spread garlic butter on each piece, then air fry for around 4 to 5 minutes
How To Cook Shop Bought garlic Bread In An Air Fryer
Chilled garlic bread is sometimes just what you need to complete your meal.
- 1 Shop Bought Chilled Garlic Bread
- Preheat the air fryer to 180 c (350 F)
- Remove the garlic bread from its packaging and place in the air fryer basket (you might need to cut it to get it to fit)
- Cook for 5 minutes
- Check to see whether it’s done if not cook for another minute or so
Air Fryer Chilled Garlic Bread Cooking Tips
- As all air fryers are different, cooking times may vary
- Ensure the garlic bread fits into the air fryer basket comfortably (cut to size)
- Check the garlic bread after 5 minutes if it’s not done as you like it, cook for a further minute or two
- Always ensure there is space around the garlic bread in the air fryer basket to allow adequate air flow
How To Cook Frozen Garlic Bread In An Air Fryer
Sometimes, it’s convenient to use frozen garlic bread. This can also be cooked very easily in the air fryer.
- Frozen Garlic Bread
- Preheat the air fryer to 180 C (350 F)
- Cut the garlic bread to fit the air fryer basket
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown and all of the butter has melted
Air Fryer Frozen Garlic Bread Cooking Tips
- Always preheat the air fryer
- Cook from frozen, don’t thaw the garlic bread before cooking
- Never overfill the air fryer basket, ensure there is a gap all around the garlic bread
- No need to use any oil
- All air fryers are different which means you might have to adjust the cooking time
- If you’re cooking in batches, timings will probably need reducing after the first batch
- In the last few minutes, it’s a good idea to check the progress of the garlic bread
What do you call an all you can eat garlic restaurant?
Buffet The Vampire Slayer! 😂
- Can You Put Pork Loin In An Air Fryer?
- Can You Put A Pork Joint In An Air Fryer?
- Can You Put Gammon In An Air Fryer?
Frequently Asked Questions
You can reheat garlic bread in an air fryer. Just cook at 180 C (350 F) for 1 to 2 minutes or until warm.
You can cook shop bought garlic bread in an air fryer. Just preheat the air fryer to 180 C (350 F) and air fry for 5 minutes. Then check whether it’s done the way you like it. If not, cook for a further minute or two.
You can heat up frozen garlic bread in an air fryer. All you need to do is preheat the air fryer to 180 C (350 F) then cook the frozen garlic baguette for 10 to 12 minutes.