Best Foot Spa 2024
How better to end your working day than soaking your feet in warm foot spa. With jets of warm water that help to massage away the aches and pains of daily walking and wearing out of your feet. To get this type of treatment in the past, would have cost you a fortune, and meant travelling to get it done. Then by the time you travel home again, your feet are tired once more.
Nowadays we can get a pretty decent foot spa without leaving the house. When home foot spas first became a thing, there were some pretty bad models out there. But thankfully now, there are many home foot spas that are up there with the best. Read on for all you need to find the best foot spa to give yourself a treat.
Best Selling Foot Spas UK
- The Revlon Pediprep Spa is ideal for a relaxing bubbling massage before your pedicure
- Maintains temperature for full comfort
- ✅ WHILE OTHER FOOT SPAS AND MASSAGERS can be noisy, uncomfortable, and poorly made, Sensio provides a solution in the form of a multifunctional foot spa that will provide years of relaxation. Providing an effective treatment for achy feet, this foot spa is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- ✅ TURN UP THE HEAT and treat your feet! Just add warm water to the foot bath and relax as the warm bubbles relieve sore and tired feet and awaken muscles by improving blood circulation.
- Collapsible and Portable - This collapsible foot spa with Strong support columns prevent collapse,the size after folding is only: 4”*15.7”*13.7”,The foot tub can be easily placed under the bed,in the drawer,car,behind the door, does not take up more space,It is very suitable for travel and camping.Birthday Gifts for Women.
- High Quality and Large capacity - The capacity is up to 15 L while full.Interior bottom length is about 11.8 inches, fits about 10 length's feet. This collapsible foot bath is made from PP and TPE rubber, easy to collapse and clean.
- LUXURY AT HOME: Enjoy a touch of Luxury at Home with the Deluxe Massage Foot Spa and Pedicure Kit featuring 3 Simple-To-Use Massage Settings:
- FOOT BATH: Heat and bubbles - a Comfortable and Relaxing Foot Bath in Heated Water
- Heat and Maintain the Temperature - The built in powerful water heater warms the water from cold in minutes and maintains the temperature at 14 different levels from 35 - 48°C (95°F - 118°F). It will help to you to relax while enjoying a warm foot spa.
- Relaxing Water Bubble Massage - The foot massager features bubbling water jets that completely envelopes your entire foot, toes, heels, and ankles with oxygen-rich bubbles. Deep massage and soothing relaxing stroke of warm water by gently stroking your feet.
What Are The Advantages Of A Foot Spa
Using a good foot spa can ease your aching feet but the benefits don’t end there. The advantages of using a foot spa are:
Therapeutic And Rejuvenating
Having a good foot spa gives you a boost, improving your mood, and leaving you energised and recharged.
Relieves Migraines, Headaches, And Muscle Tension
Many migraines are caused through tension, our muscles start to tense and this leads to headache and migraine. The muscles in the back and neck all get tense and prevent the natural flow of blood to the head. A good foot spa will help relieve tense aching muscles which relieves stress which is a good way to ease tension headaches and migraines.
Improved Blood Flow
When your feet feel tense, blood flow seems to be restricted, a decent foot spa will ease tension in the muscles of the feet and legs and allow the blood to flow freely again.
Relieves Stress and Anxiety
A nice hot, gentle, foot spa can help not just physical aches pains and stresses. A foot spa can also help to relieve mental health and lower anxiety levels.
Along with the stress and anxiety, a good foot spa can also be helpful in reducing feelings of depression. By letting the water jets and streams caress our feet we activate ancient pressure points in the feet in much the same way as reflexology works.
Feeling tired and stressed, and having aching feet and muscles can make us miserable, emotional and totally unreasonable. Our family has no idea why they have become the objects of our frustration and rage. 20 minutes in the foot spa can relax us to an almost zen like state.
We all suffer from insomnia at some point or another. If you find yourself unable to sleep try having a 20 minute foot spa before going to bed. You will be Much more relaxed and ready to sleep. You will find you sleep much better and deeper.
Swollen feet and legs are painful, uncomfortable and hard to deal with. Just 20 minutes in the foot spa can reduce swelling and relieve pain.
Anyone who has arthritis will tell you the pain can be soul destroying. Pain in the joints and muscles can be non stop. The pain can be so bad you don’t want to move. Using the foot spa can help reduce aches and pain and relieve the pressure for a while at least.
Prevention Is Better Than Cure
Even if you have no ailments, using a foot spa for 20 minutes 3 times per week will increase blood circulation around your feet and ankles and up into the calf muscles too. This will in time, strengthen tendons, joints, and the veins and arteries that allow the blood to flow. This will help to prevent any problems forming later in life.
What Are The Disadvantages Of A Foot Spa
After reading all of the benefits above you’ll be wanting to get a foot spa right away, but there are a few disadvantages that need to be taken into account. They are:
- Foot spas hold a considerable amount of water, this can be heavy. Take extra care when carrying the spa to the sink to tip the water away.
- If you have any cuts or breaks in the skin, be careful of what additives you put into the spa water.
- Be careful not to overfill the foot spa remember once you place your feet in there the water level will rise considerably.
Foot Spa Buyers Guide
Here are a few points to consider before making your final decision on which foot spa you buy.
Easy To Use
Look for remote controls or at least waterproof controls or even foot controls, anything to make the relaxation uninterrupted.
Some foot spas have internal heaters that can heat the water for you, others have a slight heater than just maintains the temperature. Check which your preferred model has and also the length of time it will maintain the heat.
Jets And Bubbles
Where would a foot spa be without water jets and bubbles? Check that your model does have water jets and bubbles as some of the cheaper, more basic models don’t always have them.
On the base of the foot spa these bumps or nodes act to soothe aching feet, do your research though as some are no more than pimples where others are too pointed.
Can you adjust the settings for bubbles, vibration and heat? Most of the better foot spas have this facility.
This is almost like a lip to prevent water splashing out of the spa when in use. Check the splash guard is adequate and also is it removable for cleaning/comfort?
The noise levels on foot spas vary, make sure the model you buy has an acceptable level of noise for you. The foot spa is supposed to relax you, not stress you due to noise.
Some models come with added attachments, these can include a nail brush, pumice stone, and roller massage, be sure not to pay extra for attachments you won’t use.
Some foot spas can be incredibly small, it makes you wonder who has feet that small? Make sure the model you are buying will be a good fit for your feet.
Foot Spa Price
Foot spas range in price from around £23 with only one massage program to around £100 for a foot spa with just about every feature you could wish for including a mist of steam that creates a sauna like effect on the feet.
Easy To Carry
The majority of foot spas are lightweight, especially when empty, but once full of water they can be quite heavy. Some have a carry handle and some have a drainage facility which makes it much easier to empty.
Depending on the make and model foot spa you buy, you will get on average 12 months guarantee. The guarantee is only as good as the company that issues it, so if possible buy your foot spa from a reputable retailer and if possible go for a well-known brand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Foot spas are worth it if you have any tension or muscle tightness, foot pain or other ailments.
Foot spas are good for the feet, they relieve foot pain, aches, and tension. But not only the feet, foot spas will improve blood flow bringing relief to other aches and pains.
Using a foot spa regularly will help to soften hard skin.